Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hello, and welcome back. I am well, and how are you? I am exploring ways to release this new album digitally. I don't care to wait six months for iTunes to approve me, nor to pay $60 a month to have my site hosted. I wonder what you might sugggest? I do have the digital files available through google docs, and if you would like to purchase either the first, second or third(outakes) Famous Hungarians album, I could share you the link from here. I still have to polish the project up, including artwork and album covers, and all, but the music is available now.
Famous Hungarians I

Famous Hungarians II

Famous Hungarians III

1 comments:

The Famous Hungarians said...

These links are no longer valid. If you are interested, email me at akakoczky@gmail.com

I will remedy this ASAP, meantime, courage, children!

Direct2Drive
Apple iTunes

MP3 Player

Digg News

Look Up a Word-Wikipedia